Scenarios for new players?

Thank you received:
Draxa posted on: 25 Dec 2016 23:32
Are there any scenarios for people who never played Age of Empires Online to learn how to play?

Thank you received:
Musictopia answered: 26 Dec 2016 04:35
Eventually, I will be creating scenarios that are meant for players who have never played before. Eventually, there are some quests that I plan on adding levels so it can be easy enough for a beginner and advanced enough for the most advanced players.
 The following user(s) said Thank You: EvilNak

Thank you received:
OutragedSiren33 answered: 26 Dec 2016 15:33
Hey Music, the greek scenarios pack from the original game scenario.bar has the bandits questline which teaches the basics of the game. Maybe restoring that will be the easy way.

Thank you received:
Games_fan09 answered: 26 Dec 2016 17:00
i don't have the editor yet so can we even acces those scenarios?

Thank you received:
Musictopia answered: 27 Dec 2016 02:09
You can access those scenarios but they probably won't be playable. I did upload one quest which is a tutorial type of quest for the greeks, egyptians, and the celtics. Its one where you have to go to age 2 and rescue 10 citizens. I could not find anything for citizens so the closest thing I was able to use here was peepaw.
 The following user(s) said Thank You: DeviDarkL

Thank you received:
DeviDarkL answered: 03 Jan 2017 01:35
And it's a good tut musictopia, thanks :)

Thank you received:
Draxa answered: 06 Jan 2017 18:18
I will try that scenario, thanks.

Thank you received:
Musictopia answered: 07 Jan 2017 03:53
I now finished the Egyptian campaign. Just waiting for it to be approved then it should appear for everybody to download. Now, I am working on the celtics campaign.